Saturday, July 17, 2010

Christmas in July

We had an Ekstrom family reunion at my grandparent's cabin. It was fun to see my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. In looking back on my pictures I think next year I will make everyone sit for a group picture since there were quite of few I missed getting pictures of. The weather was really nice and we had a real fun weekend.


Here is Daniel peeking out of our tent. He was supposed to be sleeping right now.



Bradley spent most of the time playing in the sand box. We will have to get him some sand to play in. He sure seems to enjoy it.



Here we are all decorating the "Christmas Tree". It was fun and all the children had a lot of fun helping with the decorations.



The sign is hard to read in this small picture but it says, "Bradley's Brown Bear Hollow".



Daniel spent most of the time clinging to Lesa. This was a time when she was able to let him sleep and for her to get in some reading time.


Daniel really needs to stop trying to eat dirt, rocks, sticks, leaves basically the entire mountain! I hope we can get him over it before we go up to the Tetons in a couple of weeks or we will be spending the entire time digging mud out of his mouth!



1 comments:

Kristen said...

I love their matching shirts...so cute!