Monday, September 13, 2010

Lesa the runner

OK since Lesa won't do a updated post about her running I will.  She is turning into quite the runner and having a good time at it.  It has been fun to see her getting faster, stronger and having so much fun in the process.  She has run the Ogden 1/2 marathon, Ragnar Relay, Provo 1/2 marathon, Top of Utah 1/2 marathon and just recently a local 5K run where she placed 1st for women runners.  The funny thing about that race was that it was at 8AM in the morning and she ran 6 miles earlier that morning with a friend.  She still says she isn't a runner yet but I have to disagree I at one time considered myself a runner but she has far surpassed anything I ever did.  So in my eyes she is a great runner and I am very proud of her.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

She is definitely a runner. She had a brace on her broken hand when she ran the provo 1/2 with me-and literally at the last minute to fill in for someone else! Yes, she is a GREAT runner!

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

She is totally a runner!!! and she never seems to complain about anything. Lesa has a fabulous attitude about many, many things in life. I'm so glad to call her my friend.