Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Mischief Managed!"

We haven't really read Harry Potter to Bradley, but he seems to have already taken a page out of Fred and George Weasley's book, or has come across a Maurader's Map that we are not aware of. Here are some of examples of Bradley's mischief.

Yes, that is half of the can of Pringles smashed on the floor. Oh, and did I mention that we were on our way out the door?
One of Bradley's newest favorite things to do is to pull out his drawer, empty it, and stand, sit, or hide things in it.
See, I just needed a seat so I could play with my shapes. It took me a while to find just the right one.
"He took out his wand, touched the parchment lightly, and said, 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.'" "Mischief managed!"

1 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

It is never a dull moment having a little rugrat around. Bradley has the most innocent face though, it is probably hard to get mad at him.